THE QUEST CENTER IS GROWING! AND YOU CAN BE A PART OF SOMETHING AMAZING!
We’re looking for energetic, talented people ages 18 and up to help us deliver the best music programs for our community. Instructor and Associate commitments can be as little as 1.5 hour per week, and prior teaching experience may not required. Passion and reliability are very important!
Instructors are comfortable leading instrument classes & large group workshops, and have some musical experience; associates support instructors to give participants as much personal attention as they need. They may also be called upon to substitute teach.
We are currently seeking Instructors to lead and assist small group classes & large group workshops in:
- Intermediate Guitar
- Vocals and vocal arrangements
Opportunities to work with:
- Children (grades 4-12)
- have valid drivers’ license and own transportation
- available afternoons, evenings or weekends
- pass background check
- passion for music and ability to teach at age-appropriate levels
- have some prior music instruction experience
- committed, dependable and available 1.5-4 hours per week
- excellent communication skills
- good at building & maintaining relationships
- demonstrate engagement & leadership skills in small group settings, with both children and adults
- uphold the mission, values and goals of the Quest Center; perform duties with the highest degree of integrity and ethics
Volunteer & compensated opportunities available, based on experience & level of contribution.
INTERESTED? If you’d like to be considered for an Instructor or Associate position, let’s talk! Please complete the Teach Form and we’ll take it from there!
Please note that all Quest Center Instructors and Associates age 18 and over are subject to and must pass a background check.