THE QUEST CENTER IS GROWING!
We’re always looking for energetic, talented people ages 18 and up to help us deliver the best music programs for our community. Volunteer commitments can be as little as 1 hour per week, and prior teaching experience may not required. Non-musical skills are also needed, so let’s talk! Passion and reliability are very important!
We are currently seeking Volunteers to lead or assist with small group classes & large group workshops in:
- Vocals and vocal arrangements
Opportunities to work with:
- Children & youth (grades 4-12)
- have valid drivers’ license and own transportation
- available afternoons, evenings or weekends
- pass background check
- passion for music and ability to teach at age-appropriate levels
- have some prior music instruction experience
- committed, dependable and available 1.5-4 hours per week
- excellent communication skills
- good at building & maintaining relationships
- demonstrate engagement & leadership skills in small group settings, with both children and adults
- uphold the mission, values and goals of the Quest Center; perform duties with the highest degree of integrity and ethics
If you’d like to be considered for a Volunteer position, let’s talk! Please complete the Volunteer Form and we’ll take it from there!
Please note that all Quest Center Volunteers age 18 and over are subject to and must pass a background check.